- Experience, Vision & Passion
- 22 years experience on the sell-side and operating at MD level for 10 years
- Head of Non Yen Rates Trading (Japan)
- Head of Rates Sales (Japan)
- Global Head of Rates & Credit eCommerce
- Head of FICC Data Strategy
- 32 years experience working in financial markets.
- Until October 2014 he was CEO of MTS, Europe’s leading Fixed Income trading platform.
- Prior to his appointment at MTS his roles included being COO of Superderivatives,
- CEO of ICAP Electronic Broking
- CEO of EBS.
- He has served as a member of both The Bank of England Joint Standing Committee and the Federal Reserve FX Committee.
- 30-years of experience across electronic and voice-brokered markets.
- He is currently CEO of i-Swap, ICAP’s voice/hybrid electronic trading platform for OTC interest rate derivatives and the first interdealer platform to offer full electronic trading of Euro interest rate swaps (IRS),
- Previously Managing Director at TradeWeb and head the platform’s European and Asian business
- Founded the Financial Reform Consultancy in March 2011, specialising in the business impact of financial market reform. In this capacity, he conducted work with a range of market participants, infrastructure organisations and service providers, helping them prepare for the practical and strategic implications of the forthcoming changes.
- Prior to Roger’s role at TradeWeb, he was executive director and head of European e-commerce for Goldman Sachs’ fixed income and equities divisions.
- 15 years at Deutsche Bank in Capital Markets technology, focusing on all aspects of front office Fixed Income technology from market data and price generation to electronic trading and straight-through processing.
- Led the global development team at Deutsche Bank responsible for Fixed Income electronic pricing and client distribution and execution